EE MANAGER/SPECIALIST – (EE) RANDBURG – up to R1 million
We are looking to recruit an Employment Equity Manager to partner with the Head of HR, human resources and business in development of the overall employment equity strategy for the company.
• Ensuring that the EE policy is in place and updated in accordance with best practice
• Responsible for implementation and monitoring of employment equity compliance for the business as well as legal entities
• Bachelors Degree in HR or related
• Post Grad Diploma in Labour Relations an advantage
• Minimum 5 – 10 years experience as an Employment Equity Manager/Specialist
• Diversity and Inclusion Management experience an advantage
• LRA, BCEA, EEA, SDA, NQF and BBBEE
• Proven experience of managing projects from beginning to completion
• Proven experience of implanting & managing leading on EE initiatives
• Transformation, Labor Law Legislation, Employment Equity
Please send updated CV together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph.
Contact Sarah or more information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com